Work Opportunities Unlimited, founded in 1982, is a community-based human service organization that assists individuals with barriers to employment find jobs and volunteer opportunities in the community. Work Opportunities Unlimited is looking for individuals to join our Career Services Team in the Concord area. Successful candidates will be responsible for supporting individuals with disabilities in community based job positions and other direct support.
Responsibilities may include:
- Community employment support
- Job coaching in competitive community employment
- On-going training
- Direct support to individuals with disabilities
- Providing transportation to and from the job site
- Fostering relationships with companies in the community
- On-going verbal and written communication with individual’s team
- Valid driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance
- Human service experience preferred
This is a part time position with 20-30 hours weekly with a daytime schedule.
This position is a community based position. Travel in and around the Concord, Hopkinton and surrounding areas is required for this position. If you are enjoy positively affecting others and taking on new challenges, this position is for you.
The chosen candidate will be required to submit to a criminal background and a motor vehicle record check that must meet company standards. We offer competitive wages, benefits, 401k, paid time off and more
If you are enthusiastic, creative, organized, patient and enjoy a job with both challenges and rewards, please complete our online application and upload your resume at http://www.workopportunities.net/Careers