Flexible part-time hours and meaningful work!
Become a Peer Mentor today!
Independence Works, Inc. is a non-profit organization providing vocational rehabilitation services to the people of Florida. It was founded on the principal that all people deserve to work independently in their communities.
As a Peer Mentor, you will engage with youth by connecting them to long-term community resources and delivering the initial social supports needed to effectively transition into post-secondary training, education, and employment.
Daily activities might include:
• Tour of a Technical Center, College, or University
• Job Shadowing in an area of interest
• Participating in Job or Career Fairs
• Referrals to community resources
• Social engagement for networking
Please submit your best resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.workopportunities.net to apply