Dover, NH | Full-time
Work Opportunities Unlimited is looking for a full time Payroll Coordinator in their Dover, NH location. As the Payroll Coordinator you will be impacting the lives of our internal team and our clients. Join us in supporting our mission and helping individuals find meaningful employment in their community. This fast paced opportunity allows you to be an integral part of our Accounting and Payroll team. You will coordinate and process the payroll for a multi-company and growing multi-state organization. On a daily basis, you will interact with all levels of the organization. This opportunity reports directly to the Controller. The Payroll Coordinator is empowered to utilize critical thinking and problem solving skills to accomplish a variety of projects throughout the busy day. Creating and documenting processes and procedures in order to train and mentor others on the team will be required. You will be given the opportunity to grow and develop HR and Accounting skills to assist with critical projects as needed. Organizational skills are a must in this fast paced team. If you get great satisfaction out of a day that flies by, we would enjoy meeting with you soon.
- Auditing electronic timesheets in one comprehensive payroll system
- Accurately process our bi-weekly internal payroll
- Coordinate and lead the weekly field employee payroll
- Connect with employees and clients throughout the week via email and phone utilizing your excellent customer service skills
- Good technical skills in Excel, Adobe PDF, and various programs
- Ability to create custom reports to satisfy internal and external deadlines
- Back up for Accounts Payable
- Assist with Bank Reconciliations
- Work closely with management to prepare reports and payroll reconciliation for mid-year and annual audits
Does this sound like you?
- Would you like to work with a pleasant team?
- Are you even tempered, like a fast paced environment, and don’t get frazzled easily?
- Do you like to work independently as well as part of a team?
- Do you have critical thinking skills and great attention to detail?
- Do you take pride in your work?
- Do you have a desire to learn and grow in payroll, HR, and accounting?
- Do you want to work for a company that supports the career goals of our clients?
If so read more about our mission and values and apply now at http://jobs.workopportunities.net