Career Resource Specialist
Salem, NH | Part-time
If you're a passionate person looking for a community-focused career, please consider this position!
Employment Specialist - Salem, NH
Our specialists are the face of the organization – acting as a career consultant to both the individuals we serve and the surrounding community.
Are you a passionate individual who thrives off of helping others? Is a work environment filled with variety your cup of tea? Do you want to make a difference in the community where you live? If this sounds familiar, then keep reading!
Work Opportunities Unlimited, a community-based Human Service organization, is currently searching for our next energetic Employment Specialist.
As an Employment Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
· Employment Support: Teaching pre-vocational skills such as resume writing, application writing and in-person interviewing. Providing on-site support with an individual at their job site.
· Employment Networking: Building relationships with local businesses within the community. Utilizing our collaborative approach to assist individuals in securing employment.
Part-time position with opportunity to grow to full-time available in the Salem area.
· A dynamic work culture promoting personal and professional growth
· A diverse team of experts ready to assist
· A strong community-driven mission
· An awesome benefits package and competitive wages (because who wouldn’t want that!)
· Skills in building close-knit relationships and trust with others
· Valid driver's license and proof of automobile insurance
· Strong verbal, written, and face-to-face communication skills
· Experience working with individuals with barriers to employment
If you are enthusiastic, creative, organized, and enjoy a job with both challenges and rewards, please send your resume through our website at www.workopportunities.net or Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon offer, the chosen candidate will also be required to submit to criminal background and motor vehicle record checks that must meet company standards.
Key Words, Employment Specialist, Job Coach, Human Services, Business Development, Job Development, Special Education, Social Services, Career Services, Customer Service, Mental Health, Direct Support, Job Placement