Career Resource Specialist
Portsmouth, NH | Part-time
Work out in the community & make a difference!
Are you a passionate individual who thrives off helping others? Is a work environment filled with variety your cup of tea? Do you want to make a difference in community where you live? Work Opportunities Unlimited, a community-based Human Service organization, is currently searching for our next energetic Career Resource Specialist!
This position is part-time, approximately 20 hours per week. Flexible to meet the scheduling needs of the candidate. We have opportunities for daytime, afternoon, early evening and weekend hours!
Travel around the greater Portsmouth area is required.
A day in the life:
- Employment Preparation: Providing direct support to students with disabilities to develop career goals, prepare for their job search and secure an internship.
- On-site Support: Coach the individuals as they learn the tasks and responsibilities of their positions, and facilitate communication between the individual and his/her internship site.
What does community-based look like?
- You are almost never in an office setting.
- You plan your day as it comes.
- You meet individuals out in the community whether it’s a Starbucks, Panera Bread, library, etc.
- You have a list of priorities, but how you organize those throughout the month is up to you.
Interested in joining one of New Hampshire's top family owned businesses where benefits, culture and professional growth is top notch? If you answer is yes, then send your best resume to email@example.com or apply via www.workopportunities.net