About the role:
A Career Resource Specialist (CRS) is responsible for completing vocational assessments, assisting individuals with barriers to secure meaningful employment, providing and/or arranging the necessary job supports to ensure success, and documenting progress. Daily activities might include:
- Identifying a jobseeker’s skills and interests.
- Career advising: resume writing, interview prep, advise clients on overall best career practices.
- Target specific jobs for clients to pursue & advocate on the client’s behalf.
- Training, support, and monitoring of individuals at job sites.
- Transporting client's throughout the community.
- Networking with local business and employers to identify job leads.
We are a community-based, Human Services organization serving thousands of individuals each year in the pursuit of meaningful employment. We are family-owned, 30 years strong, with offices across ten states.
What makes our culture unique?
We think outside the box - tailoring a position to the skills of the team member as well as the clients we serve.
We have fun we can! Holiday gatherings, team meetings, award ceremonies, team building events and celebratory dinners!
- Mobility within the company to transfer and take on leadership roles.
Warm and welcoming personalities - encouraging and supportive
Extensive training program - team members have the opportunity to shadow and learn from another successful CRS's.
- Advanced technology for our CRS's - can access notes and client information via an extensive portal.
Send your best resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit an application via www.workopportunities.net/careers