Career Resource Specialist--Nights and Weekends
Beverly, MA | Part-time
Are you a passionate individual who thrives off helping others? Is a work environment filled with variety your cup of tea? Do you want to make a difference in community where you live?
If this sounds familiar, then keep reading! Work Opportunities Unlimited, a community-based Human Service organization, is currently searching for our next energetic Career Resource Specialist.
Part time, nights & weekends (12 - 25 hours per week) position in Beverly, working nights and weekends.
As a CRS, a typical day might include the following:
· Job Coaching: Providing on-site support with an individual at their job site and teaching pre-vocational skills such as resume writing, application writing and in-person interviewing.
· Business Developing: Building relationships with businesses within the community through cold calling, prospecting and networking.
· A dynamic work culture promoting personal and professional growth
· A diverse team of experts ready to assist
· A strong community-driven mission
· Skills in building close-knit relationships and trust with others
· Valid driver's license and proof of automobile insurance
· Strong verbal, written, and face-to-face communication skills
· Experience working with individuals with barriers to employment
If you want to land this opportunity, please complete our online application and upload your resume at http://www.workopportunities.net/Careers or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org