Career Resource Specialist - Youth
Middleborough, MA | Full-time
Career Resource Specialist – Youth (Full or part time)
We are a community-based Human Service organization working with individuals that experience barriers to employment. Here at Work Opportunities Unlimited, we look for passionate go-getters…someone with a bit of spunk, a lot of heart and fabulous interpersonal skills. We are currently looking for a part-time Career Resource Specialist (CRS) to work in Bridgewater and the surrounding towns.
Let’s get down to the nitty-gritty:
- Monday - Friday daytime hours
- Mixed caseload, primarily youth and some adults.
- Working with clients at libraries and community locations typically travel 20-30 miles overall per day (fluctuates on caseload.)
- Must own vehicle and be willing to transport clients.
- Job Coaching: Providing on-site support with an individual at their job site and teaching pre-vocational skills such as resume writing, application writing and in-person interviewing.
- Business Developing: Building relationships with businesses within the community through cold calling, prospecting and networking.
What’s in it for you?
- A strong, positive culture firmly grounded in a meaningful purpose.
- The path to success: we are committed to helping our team members reach their full potential by creating individual development plans, one-on-one personal training and job shadowing opportunities.
- A varied and fascinating job with the chance to invest your ideas, joy and passion in a company whose mission is as strong as its people