Career Resource Specialist - Students (Human Services)
Plaistow, NH | Part-time
If you are a passionate person looking for a community based position this job is for you!
If you would like to answer YES to the following questions, please consider joining our team
· At the end of the day have you made a difference in someone’s life?
· Do you have benefits, including paid time off, holiday pay & 401k?
· Do you have a flexible job with a good work life balance?
· Do you have an opportunity to earn extra income for helping others meet their goals?
If you enjoy working with people, Work Opportunities Unlimited would like to share with you on how to become a Career Resource Specialist and you too can enjoy these perks of the job.
Location: Plaistow, NH
Required availability: Part-time 30 hours per week. Days required: Monday – Friday 9:00am-3:00pm
Why Work Opportunities Unlimited?
We are a community-based human service organization that assists individuals with barriers to employment find jobs and volunteer opportunities in the community. Work Opportunities Unlimited, founded in 1982 is looking for great team members to join our Career Services Team. Be a part of 300+ employees and a company that operates in New England, FL & MD! Be a part of a team that has successfully placed over 1,500 people into jobs this past year! Work Opportunities Unlimited is a recognized leader for employment services in the communities in which it serves.
• Driver's license & auto insurance with a good driving record
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Experience preferred in the Human Service field
• Ability to work collaboratively with other professionals in the community
• Ability to multi task and prioritize responsibilities
• Strong computer skills- experience using electronic client records, e-mail and being able to navigate throughout computer applications is needed
How to apply:
Please complete our online application and upload your resume at http://www.workopportunities.net/Careers
Contact information for the Recruiting Team: 866-761-1347 or firstname.lastname@example.org