Business Developer - Seacoast
Work Opportunities Unlimited, a human services organization, is looking for a motivated individual to join our Career Services Team in the Seacoast area as a Business Developer/ Employment Placement Specialist. Position includes Portsmouth, Dover, and Exeter and as far south as Seabrook, NH.
The role of a Business Developer/Employment Placement Specialist is twofold:
1) Meeting with new and existing business partners to develop relationships within the business community and facilitate matching great people with great employers; and
2) In the Employment Specialist role, the candidate will be responsible for helping clients develop career goals, teaching pre-vocational and job retention skills, providing career skills training, and coaching our clients both on and off the job to help them maximize success in the workplace and ensure an outstanding, productive member of the workforce. This candidate will support individuals with disabilities and/or barriers to employment.
Part and full-time opportunities available. Monday-Friday, daytime business hours. Competitive wage and generous bonuses.
• Skilled in building close-knit relationships and trust with others
• Community-driven focus
• Valid driver's license and proof of automobile insurance
• Strong verbal, written, and face-to-face communication skills
• Documentation, both written and in a computer database
• The ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with the community
• Experience working with individuals with barriers to employment
This position is a community-based position. Travel within the Dover/Portsmouth/Exeter/Seabrook area is required for this position. If you enjoy working in a challenging, changing environment this position is for you.
If you are enthusiastic, creative, organized, and enjoy a job with both challenges and rewards, please send your resume through our website at www.workopportunities.net or Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon offer, the chosen candidate will also be required to submit to criminal background and motor vehicle record checks that must meet company standards.