CRS SEP-Career Resource Specialist-Work Support
Manchester, NH | Part-time
Career Resource Specialist/Personal Care -- Community Based!
Here at Work Opportunities Unlimited, we believe all people can work and strive to provide new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day. From teaching vocational skills to providing on-site employment support -- we match individuals who are experiencing barriers to employment with fabulous employers all while building lasting relationships within the community.
As a Career Resource Specialist/PCA, you'll focus on bringing this mission to life. You'll be working with adults who are experiencing barriers to employment; helping them to volunteer at various locations and participate in community & social activities. You will also be providing work support on job sites helping individuals to maintain and be successful in their employment. This position will also involve picking up the individual in Manchester and driving his van to and from and individual's work and/or community site. You will also be assisting with toileting needs. This position is part-time, approximately 25 hours per week with 8:00am to 2:30pm availability, Mon - Fri. You pick the four days per week that you would like to work!
- You have a passion for helping others and knack for connecting with people.
- You have a reliable vehicle & are comfortable transporting others throughout the day.
- You're curious, you're outcome-driven, you love to ask questions, and you think critically about problems.
- You have an interest in the Human Services field and community-based work.
- You have experience building and maintaining relationships.
- You have a degree in Psychology, Human Services or another related field.
- You've demonstrated your ability to thrive in a community-based environment.
- You have experience working with individuals whom experience barriers to employment such as a mental or physical disability.
More About Us:
Work Opportunities Unlimited is a family-owned employment service provider over 30 years strong--the company has grown from one person to a workforce of hundreds that serves thousands of adults and students annually. Each year, we place over 1,000 individuals into meaningful jobs. In addition to private citizens, our company provides services to individuals referred by state-specific school districts, welfare, mental health, developmental disability, vocational rehabilitation and youth services agencies, as well as the U.S. Social Security Administration through the Ticket to Work program.
Complete an online application and attach your best resume via www.workopportunities.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org