CRS-Career Resource Specialist
Farmington, ME | Part-time
Career Resource Specialist - Farmington, ME!
A Day in the Life. . .
This position will be working with client's at their job site - helping them to overcome barriers and be successful in their roles! A typical day could be picking up a client at their home location and taking them to work where you will coach them through job duties and develop plans for success!
Who are we?
Founded in 1982, Work Opportunities Unlimited is a community-based employment service provider specializing in placing job seekers who experience barriers to employment. The company has grown from one person to a workforce of hundreds that serves thousands of adults and students annually.
You're the one we're looking for if:
* You own a vehicle and are comfortable transporting others.
* You value excellence and continuous improvement.
* Other people consider you a stellar communicator.
* You love making people happy.
* You aren't afraid to ask questions.
* You are wildly productive and independent, but a team-player at heart.
* You have Human Services or vocational experience.
* You are pursuing a degree in Psychology, Human Services or Social Work.
* You have personal or professional experience working around physical or mental barriers.
* Farmington, ME area
* Schedule is Part-time at 30 hours/week - hours will grow! M-F, daytime business hours - possible weekends.
If you are enthusiastic, and enjoy a job with both challenges and rewards, please send your resume through our website at www.workopportunities.net or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org